At Momentum, we’re committed to ensuring you have peace of mind when attending one of our conferences. As we move forward, the safety and well-being of our attendees and employees remains our top priority and we continue to take a multi-step approach, based on guidance from the CDC, local and state regulations as well in deep consultation with our venue partners. While our list will keep evolving with the most current approaches and condition, steps we will be taking include the following:
- Healthy promise: If any employee is unwell, they will not be allowed to travel to the event. Momentum proudly offers unlimited sick and vacation time, so our team members will not be disadvantaged by staying home.
- Contactless registration: Your badge will be prepared in a sanitary manner and provided for you to pick up upon arrival.
- Contactless sign-in: Only our team members will sign you in and out of the conference, including any accreditation paperwork, so there is no need to share pens.
- Food service: Working with our venue provider, all food and beverage service will follow the strictest guidelines of the time that will likely include the removal of buffets, individually wrapped meals, bottled beverages, etc.
- Distanced seating: Working with our venue partner, we will space out seating accordingly, replacing any theater style layout for larger, crescent rounds that would fit just a few attendees, properly distanced.
- Handouts: We will cease distributing any handout materials that might be touched by multiple individuals.
- Clean hands: We will provide hand sanitizer throughout the event venue.
- Speaker cleanliness: After each presentation, microphones, clickers, computer keyboards, etc. will be wiped down with a disinfectant cloth. For panel presentations, speakers will be spaced apart accordingly.
- Receptions: We continue to evaluate our socialization options, including receptions, but can ensure our attendees that all proper precautions will be taken.
- Hotel support: If we’re hosting the event at a hotel, we will ensure that extra precautions are taken including extra disinfection, guest-accessible disinfectants, reduced paper amenities, contactless check-in options, just to name a few.
- Buy with confidence: We will waive any penalties if an attendees does not wish or is unable to attend the event, right through the start of the conference. Simply contact our customer service team, and we will provide a credit good for up to 12 months.
Here at Momentum, we continue to monitor the situation and will do whatever we can to ensure the health and comfort of our attendees. Thank you for choosing Momentum, we look forward to seeing you and elbow-bumping soon enough.