If you are registered for the event and need more information on how to access the virtual platform, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Momentum exists to help brands thrive in challenging times and therefore we are proud to announce The Marketing Analytics for Brand Survival Virtual Summit. Join this timely 2 day Virtual Event where you will:
Top 5 Reasons to Attend:
1. Gain adaptive strategies that have worked for leading marketers to respond to the ever-changing landscape triggered by COVID-19
2. Embrace the art and science of analytics to effectively combine right and left brain thinking to move from insights into action and cultivate engagement
3. Explore best practices in targeting and personalization to ensure you are adopting a customer-centric approach to deliver the right message, to the right person at the right time
4. Examine the latest best practices in attribution to strike a balance between privacy and accuracy with a particular focus on how to navigate a cookie-less world
5. Uncover the foundational principles of storytelling and visualization to gain an understanding of the best ways to utilize these practices to engage and inspire your internal and external audience
Head – Digital Engagement & Strategy
Brad B. McCormick
Principal, 10 Louder and Adjunct Professor
Southern Methodist University
Marketing Solutions Engineer
Head of Data
Director, Marketing Analytics
Patelco Credit Union
Michael Ter Mors
Director, Digital Marketing
Vice President, Enterprise CRM & Loyalty
Senior Director Marketing Strategy & Planning
Senior Director Marketing
Senior Director of Product Partnerships
Senior Director of Marketing
Market Traders Institute
Chief Research Officer
Advertising Research Foundation (ARF)
Consumer Insight Manager, Disney Parks, Experiences, & Products
The Walt Disney Company
Jennifer Brett, Ph.D.
Head of North American Insights, Marketing Solutions
Vice President of Data & Analytics
Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.
Executive Director – Movers, Campaign Strategy & Analytics
Chief Marketing Officer
PopStroke Entertainment Group
Head of Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Avocados from Mexico
VP Marketing and Customer Experience
Universal Parks & Resorts,
Former Vice President, Strategic Innovation, Digital Development and Brand Marketing
Director of Digital Analytics
Throughout the globe, 2020 has been characterized by unprecedented uncertainty that has re-shaped many organizations in ways they never imagined. Agility has grown in importance as a competitive advantage and using data to pinpoint the right customer with the right message at the right moment has never been more important.
The virtual summit will focus on lean, efficient, and responsive marketing analytics strategies that will keep brands not just surviving, but even thriving in difficult times. The way that companies navigate and respond to the unprecedented uncertainty that has been the norm of 2020 will soon prove to be a competitive advantage.
Taking place over two days, this event has been carefully designed to weave easily into your daily schedule to minimize disruption and maximize your learning and networking opportunities.
Join us to acquire the tools and techniques needed to deliver increased personalization and relevance in a time when these skills are especially crucial. At this virtual event, you will have the opportunity to gain tactical knowledge from real-life use cases while networking with like-minded peers from the comfort and safety of your home office.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.